Listen to some sample songs.
No flash player!
It looks like you don't have flash player installed. Click here to go to Macromedia download page.
Seven-piece dance band. Guitar/vocals; bass/vocals; keyboards; drums/vocals; lead vocalist/percussion; female lead vocalist; sax/percussion. They have an optional horn section.
1990 to Present.
They have played for over 1,000 weddings and private parties, as well as clubs all over the Bay Area, most recently at Shboom! on Saturday, January 9th, 2010. They were a huge success on New Year's Eve at St. Francis Yacht Club!
A Mix: Music from the 40’s to today with authenticity, spirit and style.
- A band that will play at a volume that won't make conversation impossible.
- Music appropriate for specific times, such as dinner or cocktails.
- A band that can play standards, ethnic songs, and a broad selection of old favorites.
- A band that can play contemporary hits.
- A group willing to learn that special song you need for your celebration.
- A band that can get people up and dancing, and keep the party going!
- A variety of music that appeals to all of your friends and guests.
- Music with a heart and soul
A Few Venues
San Francisco/Bay Area Hotels: Fairmont, Westin St. Francis, Hilton, San Francisco and Burlingame Marriotts,
Ritz Carlton, San Francisco and Burlingame Sheratons; Mark Hopkins; Kabuki Hotel; Burlingame Hyatt
Bay Area Private Clubs: The City Club, St. Francis Yacht Club; The Family; Pacific Union Club;
Others: Kohl Mansion; Treasure Island; private homes in Napa Valley, Sonoma, Rutherford, Hillsborough, Atherton, Los Altos;
Silverado Country Club; The Lodge at Sonoma; Pebble Beach Club, Carmel; Christian Brothers, Napa;
2012 General Price Range
$3,450 to $5,000 depending upon band size, event location, available parking, and travel—if more than 30 miles from downtown San Francisco.
Available upon request. Click here to contact us for more information.